Friday, March 16, 2012

New kid on the block :)


















Top - Suzy
Shorts - Urban Behaviour
Photographed by: Junah Nerizza Cagang

Hello there ! :) I am soo new at this! My friend, Junah Cagang (http://ohitsjuno.blogspot.com/) got me into it. We've been having little photoshoots for a while now but I've never thought of making my own 'till now. 

So I just randomly picked out this outfit the night before the photoshoot! >:D It's spring time and the weather has been unbelievably amazing! You could pull off shorts and skirts outside!
I love love love chiffon clothing, it gives you that classy look no matter what bottom you wear with it. 
High-waisted shorts complements any top you're wearing, that's what I also love about it!
                                                                            Smiley

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. - Psalms 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR LOVELY WORDS ARE TRULY APPRECIATED, <3
Lets follow each other!
xoxo